Cleaning and maintenance of integral stainless steel cabinets:
(1) scrubbing more and less contact with alkaline substances.
(2) if there is dust on the surface of stainless steel and dirt can be removed easily, it can be washed with soap, weak detergent or warm water.
(3) the grease, oil and lubricating oil on the surface of stainless steel shall be cleaned with cloth and then cleaned with neutral detergent or ammonia solution or special washing.
(4) bleach and various acids are attached, rinse immediately with water, soak with ammonia solution or neutral carbon soda solution, and wash with neutral detergent or warm water.
(5), the trademark and film on the surface, wash with warm water, weak detergent, binder composition, scrub with alcohol or organic solvent.
(6) stainless steel sinks must not use hard steel balls, chemicals or steel brushes when cleaning, use soft towels, soft cloth with water or neutral cleaners, otherwise they will cause scratches or erosion.
(1) avoid the hot pot when in use, and the hot kettle is in direct contact with the cabinet and placed on the pot rack.
(2) avoid hitting the table and door with sharp objects to avoid scratches.
(3) avoid dyes or hair dyes directly on the table, chemicals have an erosive effect on the Mesa of many materials.
(4), the door panel of the cabinet, the Mesa uses different cleaning methods according to different materials.